[DMCForum] Re: The newest Delorean fan is almost here

[DMCForum] Re: The newest Delorean fan is almost here

Eric,
Congrats on the exciting news!
I posted about 5 months ago that my first daughter was born, and
since then I've had a few people wondering where I vanished to! I've
hardly kept up at all with my DeLorean lists etc. Anyway back then
some were asking when I'd post pics of my daughter with the DeLorean,
well finally, here you go! She is definitely a future DeLorean
owner :)

1. Katie in her DeLorean T-shirt
http://www.lotsoftens.net/photos/Katie/Katie47.JPG

2. Me and Katien in our DeLorean pic 1
http://www.lotsoftens.net/photos/Katie/Katie41.JPG

3. Me and Katie in our DeLorean pic 2
http://www.lotsoftens.net/photos/Katie/Katie42.JPG

4. Deirdre and I with our pride and joy, in our other pride and joy!
http://www.lotsoftens.net/photos/Katie/Katie45.JPG

5. Baby Katie and da-da in matching DMC T-shirts (awww).
http://www.lotsoftens.net/photos/Katie/Katie31.JPG

Hope you enjoyed them! Best of luck Eric with everything.
Best wishes,
John Dore, Ireland, VIN #3810

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxx>
wrote:
> I probably shouldn't even be at the computer right now, given my
> wife is going into labor, but I thought I would let you all know.
> My wifes water broke a couple of hours ago and her contractions are
> getting stronger and more frequent.  Looks like this is it!  I'll
> let you all know when she arrives!
>
> until then,
> Erik
> www.drunkonthemoon.com