Re: [DMCForum] Blue's Brothers

[I'll try to write this in your vernacular to save bandwidth.]

Bill,

Read Douglas Adams' "Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul"? Includes American
girl phoning up pizza parlor asking for delivery.

Python Sidebar: Very difficult in "Music Man" not to sing "Sit On My
Face" to tune of "76 Trombones"!

Farrar

[How'd I do?]

content22207 wrote:
> I care (one of my all time favorites too).
>
> Saw that movie while student in Scotland. Small group of Americans
> were howling with laughter. Poor Brits looked like deer in headlights.
> Is obviously cultural divide, at least in things automotive.
>
> Should have seen reaction in pizza parlor. Shows up un-sliced (Brits
> eat with knife and fork). Of course we cut and eat with hands.
> Invasion of the Huns Part II.
>
> Don't flame me. Love British to death. My #1 vacation destination.
> Drive one of their little cars (let's not fool ourselves -- DMC
> American company, but product throroughly European). Tremendous Monty
> Python fan. Still fantasize about that girl in Exeter. But are times I
> am glad to be American.
>
> Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=