[DMCForum] Re: Evil Vin

Whenever I notice that i'm about to hit 666 in the odo, I always get
kind of freaked like I'm going to get into an accident or
something.  I can thank my over religious grandma for instilling
upon me fear of 3 dumb numbers.

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Speaking of 666... my DeLorean's angle drive had been broken for
the past six months. But when I went to go drive her Sunday morning
her trip meter was reading 666... no kidding. Creepy... especially
since I totalled the car later that day. Maybe it was trying to warn
me? LOL -Louie

> PS- Good to see you're alive James! We were all beginning to
wonder if you had fallen in the trunk of your new car and died...
lol.

<erikgeerdink@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > This came to my head out of nowhere, but I wonder where VIN 666
> is.
> > Do you think it has a lot of problems ;)
> >
> > Erik

> Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless
Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-
illusion.com" target="_blank">here!</a>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=