[DMCForum] Re: return of the f*** chop

1. Indeed I have mentioned my service in the past. In reference to
experiences I've had that could relate to the behavior of components
on the car, such as valves and pumps which make up 80% of any
submarine. I used that experience to understand that my oil pump
needed priming because it was airbound. If that's bragging...we should
all just shut up and not rely on experience at all then.

2. The point, was that you stated that we were all losers because none
of us had done all the exciting things you had done. I'm sorry that my
career doesn't measure up to your standards in terms of excitement and
danger (or perhaps stupidity). Your arrogance would prevent you from
acknowledging any contribution I've made anyway so I guess I'm not
-really- sorry.

3. Again, I'm sorry that because I was a radioman on submarines and my
skill set is 99% electronic instead of mechanical, that my engine and
engineering skills are not on a par with yours, and I can't handle
"simple" problems without nagging the list for help. I thought that's
what we're here for? I'll say this: I've managed to solve all my
problems so far without -your- superior brand of help.

Lastly, I'm not -really- too concerned with your assesment of my
parenting skills. I've made the attempt to avoid profanity, excessive
use of caps, and to maintain a respectful tone with you. I receive
constant compliments on how well spoken and well behaved my kids are.
They appear to have excellent restraint.

I'll show you my restraint by refusing to engage you in conversation
anymore because as I've stated, your arrogance and insistance on
having the last word and constantly engaging in oneup-manship would
clog the list for time eternal as you constantly prove that you're
better than I am.

You're a legend in your own mind friend. If you haven't already, write
and sell your memoirs to someone who cares. I certainly don't.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "checksix3" <jetjock11@xxxx> wrote:

> >>Show-off :-)<<
>
> Sorry, just trying to make a point. As you know, I could have pointed
> out some places I seriously doubt he'd have gone to on his own,
> places the Navy wouldn't even be crazy enough to send him. At least
> he was protected from radiation on that little toy boat. Europe? Big
> deal. Chased by Russians? lol, me too...I even let 'em catch me. ;)
> (As you know, I like 'em a lot and speak the language.)
>
> >With your Supra, you might like to search google for "getaway in
> stockholm 2")<
>
> I'll do that, thanx. Hey, even my Supra is only a car. ;)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=753375870>