From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx [mailto:billsfanmd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 5:38 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] The Lawnmower Man

Travis and group, This may be unrelated but about a year ago my car did
the
same thing...It drove great for about 15 minutes then slowly we noticed it
losing power. I would down shift until finally while driving one night i
kept
downshifting until i was in first gear and the car just refused to go
further and
I had to pull over and it died...my first of two times I have been towed.

The weird thing was that If I let the car sit for a half an hour I could
start it up and drive about 1/2 mile before it would die again. The only
thing I
could compare it to was when my cat converter froze on a jeep I used to
own.
It
felt as if someone had shoved a banana up my tail pipe and the car lost
all
power.

Anyway, I solved the problem with a new fuel dist and getting it properly
set
up. This may or may not be the solution but the symptom sounds the same..

good luck travis....long lost Mike :-)
2109

ps..my new job teaching high school is great but as you all can tell I
have
no time to post anymore but I will be able to soon once i get my lesson
plans
completed...

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=591658447>