[DMCForum] Stupid? Maybe...

I hope I'm not jinxing myself here.....I uh, drove it to work today.
That's how much more power I managed to squeeze out last night.

The only thing it did that I don't like, is after a long run on the
highway, once I got into DC and stopped at the first light, the
temperature spiked and it took a short while for the fans to catch up.

I have a theory that I'm fighting the lambda system with the CO
screw. When the engine is cold, I have to ride the gas for about 5
seconds when I start it or it will die and not start. This is because
I have it too lean. (I mean I really doubt I have 2 new, faulty
control pressure regulators) The freq valve is at the default. Then
when the engine is just to the point where the O2 sensor works, it
gets better, then when the sensor really heats up, the freq valve
starts being incorrectly regulated and I'm running too rich. It seems
to drop to a "default" but that setting is even richer than the
factory setting. I think I'm going to disconnect/swap out the sensor
and put the dwell on it tonight.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> Oh no. I primed it once the other day when I put the starter on the
first
> time. Then I primed it again last night. At lunch I think I'll get
me a
> charger and put it on the battery to make sure I'm fully charged.
The car
> hasn't been started in 3 months.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=539884001>