[DMCForum]Re: Crap eBay car, ass hats, etc.

[DMCForum]Re: Crap eBay car, ass hats, etc.

I agree... don't buy a DeLorean off ebay *UNLESS* you can expect it first.
Bill Robertson was fortunate that his car was well represented.

As far as people getting upset with you... what do you expect? You asked
the list about the car, and everyone told you it was crap, stay away, and
that the owner was a crook... and you showed no regard to our warnings. I
think the people on this list know a thing or two about these cars. Some
guys on here have had theirs since new! I know what it's like to be young,
and want a DeLorean really badly. I wanted one since I was 10... and my
parents too prevented me from buying one. After several years of reading
the DML, going to DeLorean meets, working, and doing well in college, my
Mom finally decided to let me buy one. She wanted to make sure I got one
that I would enjoy, and that wouldn't cause me too many problems, so she
actually pitched in some money to my DeLorean fund. The old addage "good
things come to those who wait" is true here. Read these lists, get to know
your local owners, go to meets... read up about the cars. Talk about them
with your parents often. Prove to them that your heart is set on it, and
when you've shown them you're ready, they'll probably help you out. I once
thought my parents never would either... but I think my relentless
enthusiasm is what won my Mom over. I'm actually glad now that I had to
wait a couple of extra years... I learned so much from reading the list,
and hanging out with other owners.

Regarding people "flaming you" on this list... if you wanna survive...
flem them right back... lol. We all like to bullshit around here, so let
down your defenses and just have fun. Rich seems like an exceptionally
nice person, if you prove to him you're a decent, mature person, he'll
treat you with the same respect. We all will for that matter. Anyways... I
hope you stay around. If this isn't the kind of DeLorean list experience
you like, there's always the heavily moderated DML www.dmcnews.com .
-Louie

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124p07ne0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=331274602>