RE: [DMCForum] Re: Adam's fender bender today (and hood bender, and fasc

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Adam's fender bender today (and hood bender, and fascia smasher etc)

I redid my braking system when I first got the car and have safely had it
up
to 100+ (had a talking car to verify speeds over 85). If you've never
gotten
that fast, it's quite an interesting sensation. The D at 100 is like
driving
a Lincoln Towncar at 50. The steering is soft, yet responsive and the car
hugs the road like a desparate hooker.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here