Re: [DMCForum] Wives & girlfriends (was New Virus)

Re: [DMCForum] Wives & girlfriends (was New Virus)

Well sorry you spend more on a good night.   ;)  Something about a SS
frame
that you don't need for another what 10 years.  Or a car that you just
happened to get off ebay.  Or that huge DMC Icon

I think if people had more fiber in their diets then they wouldn't have to
worry about others shit and could focus on their own.  Im serious about
everything I do, well almost everything.

And I like it here in DMC LAND and never want to grow up.  I would mis
Walter Pan and Jim the giant fairy ;) who can make a DeLorean sound and
feel
like a jet plane.

Andrei