[DMCForum] for the car nut...

I thought I would throw this in since we have been talking about car
repairs
lately.  This was sent to me from a fellow car nut.  If anyone knows who
Krass & Bernie were, they had nothing on me way back when.

Greg

----------------------------

My son had absentmindedly left his sneakers on our kitchen table.

"That's disgusting," my husband grumbled. "Doesn't he realize that
we eat off that table?"

Then he went back to work on the car. I cleaned the table and left
to do my grocery shopping. When I came home, I couldn't set my
bags down anywhere. Sitting in the middle of the kitchen table was
a car muffler.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here