Re: [DMCForum] Re: New virus

Erik,

So, you're saying it's better to have your girlfriend like your sweet
ass, instead of your sweet ass car? (By the way, are you saying the
DeLorean is an "ass car"? Hardy har har.)

But I still think I can save up enough money to get a car before I can
save up enough money to get a girlfriend. And it would be an
attention-getter, unlike everything else about me. Short white guys
don't get a lot of looks unless they dress funny.

/removes tongue from cheek/

Farrar

--
Farrar Hudkins