[DMCForum] Re: Hollowed Out Cat Converter

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Where did you get a straight pipe from Travis? I want one! It
shouldn't change the exhaust note any over a car with a hollowed out
cat. If you've ever heard a DeLo with a hollowed out cat, they sound
really cool. They have a deep throaty idle, and get rid of the nasal
sound that plagues our cars, but they don't really make the car louder.

> --- message from Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> attached:

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178293&partid=3170658> click here