RE: [DMCForum] Tell me you didn't have to take the bumper off

RE: [DMCForum] Tell me you didn't have to take the bumper off

Agh! You're supposed to say:

"Travis, there's a special 2 dollar tool that will make your job so easy,
that you will do it and then it will hop off the tool and call you a
hooker."

I guess the bumper has gotta come loose.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=1246b0b92/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3656190&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=570193365>