AW: [DMCForum] Bosch CIS sucks!

My TABs are ok and Yokohamas are mounted. Pirellis would be better, true.
But still the 65% wight on the rear is way too much. Maybe if my break
discs
would be ok and I had worn some better shoes it would have been easier,
too.
(Had no socks on and at almost 40°C outside I slipped inside the shoes
like
hell.)

A Nissan well engineered ? I destroyed one a few years ago, a nice Micra
with
2 double Webers mounted and some more little gadgets. Some dirt on the
street
was here end....hopefully won't ever do that to my D ;-)

Elvis

Sort out your trailing arm bolts and get a decent set of Pirellis on it
- my D now rivalls my Xantia with Hydractive 2 active suspension and
roll correction (205/60 tyres all round).

The Skyline is probably the most engineered drivers car in the world.
There's even a special R34 GTR V-spec "Nur" edition with gold badges and
400hp "out of the box"

Martin

elvisnocita@xxxxxx wrote:

>Don't know if Nissan holds the record. But now I know that a Delorean is
no
>sportscar.
>My old Opel handled way better....

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/HliolB/TM