[DMCForum] Watch that R413, Euroguys...

Heatwave Claims Frostbite Victim

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story
<http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=583&ncid=583&e=2&u=/nm/20
030> &cid=583&ncid=583&e=2&u=/nm/20030
812/od_nm/odd_britain_frostbite_dc

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's heatwave, which has claimed dozens of sunburn
and heat exhaustion victims, has now produced its first case of frostbite.

A motorist was diagnosed with the condition after driving with his toes
too
close to the air conditioning vent on the 250 mile journey from London to
Manchester.

One of his toes started to turn black and another went blue.

"It was incredibly hot," Mike Ball, 46, told the Guardian newspaper. "I
slipped off my shoe and sock because my car is an automatic and I don't
need
to use my left foot.

"I didn't realize anything was wrong until the next day when my foot was
extremely painful."

Ball went to his doctor and was prescribed a cure for mild frostbite. He
is
expected to make a full recovery.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6