[DMCForum] Re: Tell me you didn't have to take the bumper off

[DMCForum] Re: Tell me you didn't have to take the bumper off

Uh....wait a second.

"Cut" an impact socket? Good luck. That's hardened steel. Far harder
than an ordinary chrome socket.

You ARE using an IMPACT socket right? A BLACK socket? If you put a
chrome socket on an impact gun it will shatter and could injure you
severely.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> I see what you're saying. That would probably do it. Naturally,
they will
> break off because they are rusted all to hell.
>
> The other option is to cut the socket and make it extra shallow.
Either way
> would take the same amount of time.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=787631224>