advertised as compatible with both R12 and R134? Seem to remember
topping off a noisy factory compressor with some a couple of years ago.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, you're right, me and several other ones use R413.
> But I read of several other replacements in the states. I first wanted
> to order something there till I found out that R413 is avaliable around
> the corner and simply drops in. DON'T FORGET THE OIL !!!!!!!!
>
> Never heared of RS24 though ?!?
>
> Elvis
>

> R413 is a drop-in R12 replacement available here in Europe. Elvis uses
> it too I believe. RS24 is another one.
>
> Ironically they're illegal in the US
>
> Martin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=614120239>