[DMCForum] Re: Glowing Cat Converter From Lean Mixture

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx> wrote:
> In an other Yahoo Group was thoroughly flamed when I pointed out my
> converter glowed after crap sucked past disintegrated screens on
> baffle, thoroughly stopping up fuel system. Accumulator actually
> moaned very loudly. Limped home (was close) and everything from flange
> back was glowing, including muffler inlet. Either a stopped up fuel
> system somehow runs rich, or I killed my cat running lean.
>
> Note I have no Lambda, throttle switch, etc -- this one can only be
> blamed on pump, CPR, and fuel distributor.
>
> Bill Robertson

Flamed? What the heck for? I flame you Bill!

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME!

That felt better. Never done that before.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=124394167>