seen those on early 80's models. Did somebody migrate from Dunmurry to
Sweden?

Bill Robertson

http://www.brickboard.com/FAQ/700-900/HeadgasketRepair/HeadgasketRepair.ht

> The head bolts are often overlooked, so I recommend replacing the
head bolts
> when the cylinder head is removed for any reason. The B230 engine has
> torque-to-yield bolts (TTY) and the B5254 engine also uses them. TTY
bolts
> are essentially stretch bolts that produce more clamping force on the
> cylinder head for proper sealing of the head gasket.
>
> Volvo recommends replacing the head bolts if they are stretched or
used more
> than five times. As mentioned earlier, when in doubt, replace them!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256694.3632754.4898347.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1683996/R=2/id=noscript/SIG=11if1rb57/*http://webevents.yahoo.co
m/universal/seabiscuit/>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=256694.3632754.4898347.1261774/D=egroupm