AW: [DMCForum] Angle Torque... what the hell?

AW: [DMCForum] Angle Torque... what the hell?

I got it. I got it. Easy. Come down off the ledge. This is all thinking
out
loud and posting whatever notes I can find out about. That's the beauty of
DMCForum.

->yes but sometimes it is also helpfull to use a book or google....

You answered my main question, which was if anyone has actually done this.
Did you replace the bolts before you did this?

-> normally yes. But I am not sure of the B28. What does the manual say ?

Standard American torque is foot/pounds.

-> I sometimes use my feet to open the wheel nuts, it this where it comes
from ?

I answered in the prior post that a little more than 1/4 turn will put the
right amount of angle torque on the head bolts (113 degrees).

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124bf4lrb/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=749004563>