  From: rmclemns [mailto:rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 7:28 AM
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [DMCForum] STARTING PROBLEM

  Ok guys and gals,  here's one that I don't want to tear into until I
  get some of your inputs.

  When I first start my DMC, it will run about 2 seconds and then die,
  unless I feather the gas.  After about 10 seconds of feathering the
  gas, it will jump up to 2000-3000 rpm and as soon as I back off the
  gas, it starts missing on 1 or 2 cylinders and tries to die.  After
  running 2-3 minutes at my "self induced" high rpm, everything is
  normal.  Idle settles down to 750-850 rpm and it runs as it should.
  It appears to me that the warmer it gets, the better it runs.   Any
  ideas or things I can check before I start taking things apart???

  Second, what kind of gas milage do you folks get on your cars??  I've
  heard everything from 14 to 32 mpg and I'd like to have an idea of
  what to realistically look for.

  Lastly, I've got a couple of DMC jacks that I'm going to list on
  ebay, but I thought I'd offer them to the forum first.  One is an
  original Type 1 (small foot) and the other is a Type 2 (long foot).
  If anyone is looking just send me an email.

  MIKE #2
  1630

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=