From: gullwingmagazine [mailto:gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 11:39 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: carpet

Carpet in any color can be purchased from:

Hydro-E-Lectric
5530 Independence Court
Punta Gorda, FL  33982
800.343.4261
hydroel(at)aol.com
wwww.hydroe.com

Cost is about $360.00 and fit is perfect.  I know from first hand
experience.

Ron
Gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512