From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 9:14 AM
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: The Moment of Truth

> White Grease, Moly Grease or STP also work well as an assemble lube.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
62

15:HM/A=1652964/R=0/SIG=11t2ts2ch/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=601
78
> 276&partid=3170658> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupm
ai
> l/S=:HM/A=1652964/rand=141333296>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=329995497>