Re: [DMCForum] Re: was:The Moment of Truth...now: Walt lubes it up...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: was:The Moment of Truth...now: Walt lubes it up...

My cars talk to me as well.   My D is sitting in the garage crying.  When
it
gets to me and I do take her out she imedatly starts to run bad and I park
her again.  And my porsche keeps saying "lets go for a ride"

> Actually Greg, the engine isn't inanimate.  The whole car does speak to
me.
> Not in a literal sense but in an emotional way.  Usually it just
radiates
> the emotion that if I put in human words would translate to, "Kewl!"
Yeah,
> my car spells it that way. ;-)

> Now you have heard it all.  And don't call me a pervert.

Well can still call you a pervert for other reasons?

> I'm just typing this to amuse
> myself.  I have no intention of actually pressing the "send" button.)

Oops u still hit the send button.

Andrei

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=1245der9k/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=403550240>