RE: [DMCForum] Re: Other workshop manuals

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Other workshop manuals

Oh... you ain't getting off that easy. I'll be buggin you!

I think I'll start now!

1. What happened to yours?
2. About how long did it take you?
3. What did you use to keep the timing chain in tension?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=1245der9k/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=171774481>