From: Avi Sarfaraz [mailto:asarfaraz@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 7:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] SEDOC show in Sept ...was: 100 members strong

Well that would all be fucking great....where the hell is it? what
state???
Yeah.....

anyways I probably couldn't make it...I have a move to handle, buying a
whole shitload of things....planning for my next car, working my ass off
for
the new car and things...that kind of business shit, that happens to suck
royally...Pigeon forge will be my first major public apperance at a DMC
event...with my new car (unfortunatley no, it probably won't be another D,
even though I love them with all of my heart...I need time to heal) It
will
definatley be high-profile though, I never stay down for long.