Re: [DMCForum] SEDOC show in Sept ...was: 100 members strong

Re: [DMCForum] SEDOC show in Sept ...was: 100 members strong

I agree with Walt, Farrar... you've gotta make this show if possible! It's
a lot of fun! We got to take the D's out on the Road Atlanta race course
for a few laps, which was a blast! This show is an excellent opportunity
to put faces to many familiar names... all the vendors were there last
time- DMC-H with Stephen Wynne and James Espey, Rob Grady, John Hervey,
Bob "Zilla," "DMC Joe" Lo Re, and not to mention several other people who
make/sell other parts and fixes too. DMC-H also had one of their
performance cars on hand... and everyone got to drive them. It's just so
cool to see that many D's in one place... and to see how no two are truly
alike. I think there were 22 cars total in 2001... but more than 50 at the
previous meet in 1999... so let's hope attendence will be up this time
around. Hopefully my car will be back from Bob Miller's shop, and ready to
go in time for this meet. If not, I may just have to see who I can bum a
ride off... it's that much fun! :-) -Louie

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1652963/R=0/SIG=11tvulr8i/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178275&partid=3170658> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupm