Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 01:40:16 -0700
From: "Marvin S. Sterling" (marv930@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Re: DML: Clock/radio presets

James Espey wrote:

> >  A quick, silly question.  How the heck do you set
the clock/radio
> >presets?  I've the ASI radio (I think, it's got the
DMC logo on the
> >cassette door and the digital display in the face,
not the door like
> >the Craigs do.)
> >  I've played with the buttons etc. etc. for a
while and don't have
> >a manual for the radio.  (Does anyone have a manual
for it?)

> Setting the ASI clock:
>
> See the two little holes underneath the cassette
door to the left and
> right? Insert a straightened paperclip in the
left-most hole to set
> hours, and the right-most hole for minutes.
>
> Station presets:
>
> I don't have my car with me today, but if memeory
serves, this is the
> procedure. Others please feel free to correct me if
I'm wrong. Tune in
> the station you want, then press and hold the button
on the right side of
> the stereo (PRG?) until the display flashes, then
press the preset button
> you want to use for that station.
>
> James
- ----------------------------------
Nope - ASI - tune in the station - there is a memory
button on upper
right of face - press in memory button and a little
light goes on -
press the button you want for the station and the
little light will go
out and that's it.
Marv

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=548097104>