From: timnagin [mailto:timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 12:24 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] De Lorean at auction...

I heard a rumor about a car that is at an auto auction near the
Massachusetts/Rhode Island state line, perhaps near Avon, Massachusetts.
The car is supposed to be a theft-recovery and the purchaser intends to
part
it out if he is able to buy it.  I believe this is an auction for dealers
only, and not open to the general public.  This could be a good time to
pick
one up cheap.  Does anyone have any information on this?

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124orar12/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=987784492>