RE: [DMCForum] Torque question

Thanks to you guys I'm armed to the teeth. I am still coating the bolts
have
my little propane torch that I plan to use lovingly on them to get the to
wiggle free.

Since there are no definitive torque settings for the bolts, I will just
use
good ole common sense.

The package I bought was the PJ Grady kit that comes with all new
hardware,
so if everything comes out ok the new stuff will replace it.

I will be documenting this procedure for future generations.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564416/R=0/SIG=11ti81skc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0164797&partid=3170658>