Re: [DMCForum] Re: Jim Strickland

oh ya!  that's who it was, geerdink!  YOU ARE NEXT.  Who said I was 5-4?
:P  And what's wrong with Porsche?

I only flame on the forum?  what ever gave you that idea?  Plus, it
wasn't a flame; it was a suggestion.  This message you wrote is a flame.
Get the lingo straight.

(more on-topic)
I think the last person I really flamed was Mr. Putsch.  He says he's
making an engine with a reliable 400HP in the PRV for $2000.  This is not
a flame.  This is just the statement of a fact.  I said I'd be the first
to buy it, even though I don't even have the PRV anymore.

But I can't even be considered the bad guy there either, I even offered
my old engine to him.  It's still in the garage.

Jim

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:34:47 -0000 "erikgeerdink"
<erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I think I'm first in line to kick Jims ass.  Shouldn't be hard, he
> doesn't look tough at all, all 5'4" of him.  Maybe I'll let him hit
> me a couple of times just to make him feel better.  Jim only flames
> on the forum and acts tough because he's lacking in other areas.
> Its called SMS, or Small Man Syndrome.  Most Porsche owners have
> it.  The forum is the only place where he can pretend he has bigger
> stones that what he really has.
>
> Jim, 2004, Pigeon Forge.
>
> Erik
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland
> <ihaveanaccount@xxxx> wrote:
> > Why don't you just buy it, then you will have it for as long as
> you want.
> >  I'll even let you kick my ass if it makes you feel better about
> the
> > deal.
> >
> > Jim
> >
> > On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:13:13 -0400 "Andrei Cular"
> > <acular@xxxx> writes:
> > > Jim Ill take the first open slot you get.  And when I win I get
> your
> > > rotary
> > > for a month ;)
> > >

> > > Andrei

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=1240u9le2/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=669110354>