Re: [DMCForum] Air Blowing

> I was checking my drain tube for my air box by the passenger front wheel
> and i noticed air blowing out of the drain tube when the system is on,
> is this normal or is something wrong?

I think this is normal.  The condensate drain is connected to the air box
in
an area where it is pressurized.  It only makes sense that if the drain
tube
is not clogged then some air will blow through there.  There is a built-in
restriction at the elbow in the drain tube where it connects to the air
box.
This is sort of an internally-molded p-trap, and from external appearances
it is not apparent that there is even a p-trap in the tube.  If it is
working like I think it should, then there would be a puddle of water in
the
p-trap which might stop air from blowing out.  The next time I'm this
intimate with a DeLorean, I'll have a look and see.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256608.3471506.4759744.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1633633/R=0/SIG=11hcb8ehs/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vY2I0LmRhd
=RND|yahoo> click here