From: "Louie G" <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: This has gone too far!!! Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland

> >"Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >Everyone has bad
> >days or even weeks, and might say or do something the isn't the best
>but
you
> >really cant hold that against them.
> >
> >Andrei
>
> Is there no such thing as accountability anymore??? If I'm not mistaken
it
was *Jim* who crossed the line and was rude, and flamed another list
member
inappropriately. Why is this other guy being chastened instead of BOTH of
them? Yes he most certainly took it to another level, but I feel that both
guys brought inappropriate behavior to the list. Not that there's really
that much protocol around here anyways, which was kind of the point of
this
list being made, but I digress.

> Louie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor