Re: This has gone too far!!! Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland

Re: This has gone too far!!! Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland

I defend my friends regardless of anything...Some balant BS like what that
member has said is totally unnacceptable....This member should be taken
off the list for their immature and fully innapropriate actions.....This
is supposed to be a Forum of friends not a forum of babbling idiots.

Jim is a very good person, and has helped many people with problems and
has been very active, more active than I at least. People should have
their own opinions, but flaming eachother is totally unnacceptable.

We all....er..most of us are Either DMC owners or Ex-DMC owners or
enthusiasts....I try to keep our DMC owner image good, by helping people
and giving some enthusiasts rides in my DMC....and this SHIT IS NOT
HELPING OUR IMAGE.

Im done ranting now.