From: "Travis Goodwin" <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

> Ah. What about the wiring of the batteries? With the odd configuration
of
> the main battery and the jump points in the engine bay, how would you go
> about hooking the two up?

DC/AC
> > > invertor off of the battery. My 105A alternator is more than enough
> > power
> > > it while the car is running, but there's not enough juice from the
> > battery
> > > to fire the fogger while the car is off. Idling got me into trouble
last
> > > year (ahh... busted radiator) so I'm thinking of other solutions
while
> > the
> > > kit is off the car. Then it hit me... what about a double battery?
> > >
> > > Is it possible to run a double battery system in the D with the
normal
> > > battery in the front and another in the rear?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16n9ksmrn/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055778490%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055778490%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=931751839>