  From: Jan van de Wouw
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 12:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] RE: [Decorum]

  On 12-06-2003 00:35, Dick Ryan wrote:

  > Couldn't help but notice that Walt's comment was
  > posted after midnight. Perhaps the group should stay
  > unmoderated, but have a cut of time for posting.  That
  > way neither tiredness or whatever else affects one's
  > judgement late at night would be likely to creep into
  > the postings.

  Lets see; you're in the US, I'm in Europe...
  That's 10 hours time difference on avarage...
  So I'd have to get my posts in by 2pm my local time to
  get through? Damn, I'm going to have to speak to my boss
  so I can work different hours, else I can't ask any
  questions on current projects untill the next day...
  And I'd have to do it in work time too...

  I understand what you want,
  but don't think it's a good idea.

  Sorry,

  JAN van de Wouw
  Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

  #05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12ongbbsq/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3179269?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=219751720>