[DMCForum] Re: Window motors...

JAN and group,
I am writing from the comforts of home as I am taking a few dyas off
work :-),I ordered those window motors last year and I can vouch they
are meant for the delorean and work great. The only difference is how
you mount them. A friend of mine had some touble using the orginal
brackets so he decided to see how my drivers side was done since it
had already been done by Delorean One earlier. And it was the same
motor mouted a different way....I will have to track down how excatly
it is done or take a pic for you....I think Walt saw mine and can
vouch or it....You use the bracket that comes with it and not the one
on the car.

Mike C
2109

I'll take that back;
> <http://www.electric-life.com/preview/el-series.html>
> But I'm still wondering if anyone has ever tried theirs...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0164784&partid=3170658>