[DMCForum] DeLorean meet

Re: DeLorean meet in London, Ontario, Saturday, June 14.

The Best Western Lamplight Inn's indoor marina-pool looked inviting on
Saturday when I made a last minute visit. There will be a blocked off area
for our cars.

I took a test run for the cruise portion There is a mini "Dragon's Back"
section with winding roadways. The event will be alot of fun. A winery
visit, small town pit stop, lunch will be on the beach at Lake Erie, super
ice cream manufacturing plant visit, sightseeing spots, then we head to a
family fun park for the Show and Shine portion. The cruise portion is
about a total of 60 miles (there and back). Dinner at the restaurant
offers a blocked off area for our cars. Great restaurant with lots to do!
Speaking of lots ---lots of freebies.

The cost for this DeLorean meet is: zip, nil, nadda, nothing, zero, rien.
You pay for whatever you want do, or order to eat / drink. No registration
fee. No draw tickets.

I have heard from about 15 car owners and hoping for about 10-13 cars
showing up!

Join us in London for a "live the dream weekend!!!!"
Marv.
# 17077
marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124km4b11/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=367174605>