Re: [DMCForum] Re: Antenna Fuse

> My antenna is also still broken. Doesn't want to move at all.
> relay and everything works fine. But the antenna ist stuck.
> Is there any replacement that's cheaper than the NOS ones from DMC
Houston?

There are plenty of options.  I've seen some nice ones at NAPA and cheaper
ones at
http://www.a1electric.com/

You might have to do some hunting if you want a black mast since most of
them are silver.  If you get something that looks very different from NOS
then you will have to make a custom bracket to hold it.  The original
design
is mickey mouse anyway.  You could donald duck it and no one could see
because it is all hidden in the pontoon.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12ongbbsq/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3179269?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=409659031>