AW: [DMCForum] Carpet Dye?

Erik,
do you know how they make Coke or PEPSI ?

The always take a often used Delorean. They put the carpets in a bath tub,

put some water and detergent in, too, and start washing it.

What remains in the tub looks like best, unsugard Coke !

You may not wanna drink that shit, but the carpets look almost like new
after you did this once or twice.
But beware ! Make sure your wife / girlfriend won't see that shit in
her bathroom. Don't ask me why I remind you of that before doing it....;-)

Elvis & 6548 with real grey carpets ;-)

Is there such a thing?  When I took my radio out and looked under
the center console, the carpet that was hidden is a very nice grey
color.  The carpet that has seen 20 years of use looks like crap
next to it.  I never really noticed it before, but now i can't stop
looking at it.  Is there a product I can use that will fix this, or
am I going to have to buy new carpet.
Second question, if I buy new carpet, how much does that cost?  I
heard there was a company that sells carpet for the delorean.  ANy
links? cost? reviews?

Erik

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512