Re: [DMCForum] Door drain holes

The driver door has the metal and rubber piece with oblong holes in it.
Through the oblong holes I can see holes in the door.  On the passenger
side, the door has the metal and rubber piece with oblong holes in it,
but there are NO corresponding holes in the door.

It rained a LOT the other day, and when I took the car out, I heard
sloshing from the passenger door... Then when braking, some of hte water
came dribbling into the car.  I opened the passenger door, and all the
water that was in it came out between the door and the lower panel.

Things are OK here in Miami, despite the rain and flooded parking lot.
The D is lowered to about 4" ground clearance, so wading through the
parking lot usually yields a lot of smoke.  Dammit.

About the "central" florida get together, you guys SUCK.  I'd go to
Naples/Ft. Myers if the occasion arises.  Andrei??????

Jim

On Fri, 30 May 2003 01:28:37 -0400 "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx> writes:
> I have heard of the holes clogging up but never "missing".  When I
> was baby
> sitting your car, I just had to towel out the floor and keep a tray
> of
> Damp-Rid in there which didn't seem to help a lot.  I never noticed
> either
> of your doors holding water though.  The rubber strip at the bottom
> of the
> doors has holes that match up with the holes that are "supposed" to
> be in
> the door as does the metal strip reinforcing the rubber strip.  Are
> both
> your doors missing the drain holes?
>
> So how are things at your new place?
>
> Walt

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16nhl1nj9/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1054320264%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1054320264%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=174907051>