Re: [DMCForum] Florida Get Together

Guys when will you stop messing around with the torsion bars ?
Wouldn't it be a great idea to check the adjustable door struts
at this meeting ?

just my 2 cents, let me know if you need help to get a pair of them.

Elvis

--

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=33130