AW: [DMCForum] No, its not raining

Hey Erik,
Elvis has a working A/C in his Delorean, but would change it for a Beach
!!!

OK, Beach and Sun - both not available here .... ;-)

Elvis

"hey Erik, you're soaked!  It's not raining out, is it?"  Thats what
I heard from a co-worker today as I walked in from lunch today.  You
see, I'm a slacker and still haven't fixed my A/C yet.  I have all
the parts and everything is set, I just haven't done anything yet.
I paid the price today.  I'll be hoping into my oven on wheels in
about 15 minutes and heading straight to the beach.  Boxers look
like swim shorts, right?

Erik
4512...damnit, you think I would have learned last year going to
Memphis with no a/c.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=33130
99&yhad=1595053> Click Here!