From: Andrei Cular [mailto:acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 3:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Florida get-together

15th it is then.

My tank is clean with a filter before the pump and one on the return it
is
still clean.  My problem is the lines under the body and the accumlator,
the
only parts I havent been able to soak with berryman.  And 4 of the
injectors
need to be removes and cleaned with my special reverse flow rigg.  Then
once
the car will run for more thatn 20min and get up to temp the raito needs
be set, since I know it is off having rebuilt the distributor many times
now....

> Andrei, cleaning is a relative term.  If you mean cleaning out the
fuel
tank
> then I'll be glad to stand by and watch while I hold a fire
extinguisher.
> ;-)  Seriously, though, I got a dwell meter from NAPA and have already
used
> it to adjust the air/fuel ratio on two DeLoreans with good success.
It
> would be a snap to hook it to anyone's D at the show.

Andrei

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1054066451%3e
M=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=1
=1054066451%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3355058.4641699.1512248/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=755114549>