Re: [DMCForum] Florida get-together

I am game for going on the Sunday June 15th.

I haven't heard from Daniel Deutsch either.  I get the feeling that his
involvement will make for a really great show but that he may be too busy
in
the short term.  Daniel?  Unless he speaks up soon then I'm voting for
Sunday June 15th.  In fact, I'm voting for the 15th anyway because I am
going to go visit Paul Salsbury while he is in town even if we didn't call
it a show.

If this is too soon for some people then I suggest that we also have a
Fall
show later this year.  In fact, I think we should anyway.  This would give
Daniel enough time to organize something big, and it would be more
attractive to out-of-town folk since the weather should cool off.

I would be tickled to see the DMC/Texas crowd show at any event.  If they
had to choose between June 15th vs. this Fall, then I think the later
would
be best.  But hey, if they can make both dates then great!

> If I can make it and bring my car would anyone be interested in cleaning
and
> tuning a fuel system?

Andrei, cleaning is a relative term.  If you mean cleaning out the fuel
tank
then I'll be glad to stand by and watch while I hold a fire extinguisher.
;-)  Seriously, though, I got a dwell meter from NAPA and have already
used
it to adjust the air/fuel ratio on two DeLoreans with good success.  It
would be a snap to hook it to anyone's D at the show.

> I do have floor jack, stands and limited tools and plenty of room for
> more

Ken, to change trailing arm bolts I need a floor jack, a pair of jack
stands
and also a pair of ramps.  Do you have ramps?

For those interested in having their TABs inspected and/or replaced with
Inconel 718 bolts at our proposed June 15th show, the labor will be free,
but the bolts cost $46 per pair.  If a bent bolt as destroyed a bushing,
I'll have bushings on hand, too.  Those cost extra.  The trailing arm
shields will have to be removed.  If your brackets break, they can be
replaced with the new stainless kit from PJ Grady.  I'll have one or two
of
those kits available.

> Hey guys Quit the " i " in my surname....  :-)

Yeah Paul, my spell checker says that you spell your name wrong.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564416/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164797&partid