Re: [DMCForum] Digest Number 309

> Who knows Walt, I may be able
> to deliver your shocks and springs in person!

Yeah, the thought did cross my mind that if things drag out long enough
then
I won't have the car ready.  The previous Florida meet we did I stayed up
till 5AM putting the car together and then after a nap spent another few
hours on the car before I could drive to the show.

> Seriously though, they cleared
> customs on Friday and we should be shipping them to you on Tuesday.

I'm planning on just putting the shocks on with the old springs to see how
it handles.  Then I'll put the new springs on and see how that changes
things.  My main motivation for waiting on swapping the springs is because
know it will change my front alignment at least once, maybe twice.  That
was
the way it was with the PJ Grady front springs.  When I first put them on
the car it didn't lower the car at all.  I took it to Sears (not
recommended!) for an alignment and all was fine for about 100 miles.  Then
the springs settled to the proper ride height but that screwed my
alignment
again.  I'm looking for ways to do a quality home wheel alignment.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1512248/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564416/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164797&partid