Re: [DMCForum] Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...

Years ago you didnt need this type of info to join Ebay but now you need
a credit card or valid checking account. But really would you go through
all of this trouble just to up your high bid on an auction when you just
might win it yourself if you were not out bid?

Mark

timnagin wrote:

>  I never gave my credit card to register.  But that would be easy to
> get
> around as well.
>
> Greg

                         [Click Here!]

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3269369.4566997.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1053653638%3e
M=247865.3269369.4566997.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=1
=1053653638%3eM=247865.3269369.4566997.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3269369.4566997.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=745393702>