  From: timnagin
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 12:01 PM
  Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...

  Seems that way with other people as well, concerning posting on the DML.
  Their loss.  I have boycotted the auction and will no longer have
anything
  to do with him or the car as long as it is in his possession.  I do wish
  there was a way to contact the high bidder and inform them.  Whoever
gets it
  I am sure will end up here asking questions, if they are new to the De
  Lorean, and I would help them if they asked.  They may not know how much
of
  an ass hat the seller is.  One devious thing to do would be set up
another
  Ebay account and run the bid up really high.  I wouldn't do that, but
  someone else could.

  Greg