[DMCForum] Re: shaking steering column

i caught the hidden messege there Mike :)  The parts car I have does
not have that part.  Sorry about forgetting to let you know.  Those
that know me know that I tend to lose my brain along with my car
keys in random, obscure places.
oh, I usually buy from them online.  Turn around time is very good.

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxx>
wrote:
> erik,
> do you usually buy parts off their site or call? just wondering
the turnaround time on internet orders?

> while your at it order me a new angle drive dust cap :-)
>
> Mike C
>

> Well, for $25 from PJ Grady and let hassle, I think I'll go with
> route #1.  If it goes bad in a couple of years I'll replace it the
> same way.  Thanks for all the help, i'm off to PJGrady.com to buy
> myself a new bushing.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&l