[DMCForum] Power Stop rotors [sending one more time]

[DMCForum] Power Stop rotors [sending one more time]

I got a call from John Hervey and he said he couldn't sell me the
cross-drilled PowerStop rotors unless they are a complete set. All I need
(and can afford at the moment) are the fronts.

Has anyone put on the PowerStops? Anyone got a part number or cross
reference?

--------------
I posted this earlier in DMCNews by accident. I hope he doesn't get
pissed.
--------------

After the post I did learn this:

PowerStops are made by Auto Specialty. An old post in the group
(http://www.dmcnews.com/backissues/jul97files/dml258.html) listed:

Front rotors:  EBR424R, EBR424L
Rear rotors:  EBR451R, EBR451L
Front brake pads:  Axxis metal master 23-059-01
Rear brake pads:  Axxis metal master 23-009-01

Now I just need to find who carries them.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564415/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164784&partid
=3170658>